Do you ever crave cookies but you don’t want to be super unhealthy and you’re not sure you want to spend the time mixing up the batter and making a couple dozen cookies? These cookies are your answer. They are just healthy enough to not make you feel like you’re eating a sugar bomb but are decadent enough to satisfy that sweet craving. They also only take about five minutes to mix up and make about 8 medium size cookies so you can be done baking after just one tray. The chocolatey drizzle will trick your friends and family into thinking you spent hours making fancy cookies. Give them a try and share a picture of your creations with me!
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 TBSP almond milk or other type of milk
- Your favorite chocolate for melting
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the maple syrup, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and almond milk in a bowl and stir until they are mixed together well.
- Add in the quick oats and the baking soda.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle with your favorite melted chocolate.